Cancelled hotel with 3 weeks to go

Guest's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“Cancelled hotel with 3 weeks to go”

Written on: 09/05/2013

I have booked a flight and hotel with On the beach and with 3 weeks to go I receive a email
Asking me to log in to my booking, when I do so I get a message my hotel I booked has been changed due to a system error a hotel with a similar name was the one booked for us and the one we want is not available. I called the customer service department and they was not helpful at all telling me the only way I can respond is by replying to the message left.
The only chose’s they gave us was to stay in the cheaper hotel not even in the same area or look for something else or have a refund for the hotel part of the booking,. If I had wanted something else on their site I would have booked it at the time.
I am now waiting for a response for them 24hrs later and have filed a complaint with ABTA.
I would not use this company again mi would rather pay a bit more a go with a better company.

Visit onthebeach.co.uk