A company thats Lies to you about flight prices

travelman01's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“A company thats Lies to you about flight prices”

Written on: 26/04/2013 by travelman01 (1 review written)

We recently booked flights with on the beach, they systematically rang each lead person and told us the price had risen since booking the flights, they said we could cancel there and then, we paid the extra, being curious I went to the website of the airline and checked the same flights, the price had not risen so On The Beach had rang, charged more and lied. Unable to cancel as one booked we would have lost too much money.

The question you need to ask is would you trust a company that lies to you over the phone, I have heard they do this to most people who book with them, my advice would be to tell them the lead passenger is not available at them moment, then check the airline you have been booked with and book the flights, when they ring back cancel with on the beach.

Just as a footnote, my wife wrote a review and they added a comment to ring them up and discuss the issue, they do not discuss the issue, this is only to make them look like they have good customer service, they do not.

(most of the really good reviews look like they are written by the staff of the company, check the same wording and mistakes)

Visit onthebeach.co.uk

Sarroya's Response to travelman01's Review

Written on: 20/05/2013

This has just happened to me and i have lost 1000 pounds with on the beach. They advised me that there was only 6 seats left on a flight. I booked and now have foind numerous seats 1000 cheaper on my holiday. What can I do

Sarroya's reply to Sarroya's Comment

Written on: 20/05/2013

Booked a holiday to Tunisia for 3 adults and 2 children. Booked on 18/5/13 and it cost 3500. I was told not to wait as flight prrices were rising daily and flights limited from birmingham. I booked then after speaking to a friend I decided to call on the beach on 20/5/13 to enquire about the same flights /hotel and price. It was now 2200 for exactly the same holiday. I am a student and have spent all my savings on this holiday as I have just been diagnosed with a anurysm on my brain and want to be with my family together. I feel very betrayed by on the beach. Always booked with them before and thought I could trust them. What can I do

onthebeach.co.uk