will never use again

Guest's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“will never use again”

Written on: 31/03/2013

Found a holiday and price I liked and booked online only to receive a phone call two days later informing me the airline had put up the price and I would need to pay £120. extra, I refused, not a problem as these things happen, so i went back online to " on the beach" as they're prices looked good and rebooked somewhere else only to be called a day later to be told once again that this time I was now asked to pay a further £90.00 because airline fees had gone up needles to say I cancelled the booking. I dont understand how they can advertise a price only to call you a day later and ask you to pay a extra, yes once I can understand but a second time is surely not an unlucky mistake. And whilst waiting for email confirmation obviously flight prices rise.
I have returned to "travel republic" as I have previously had very good service from them and booked my holiday there and although this one was a last minute holiday for the school hols I will never return to
" on the beach" as they seem just to entice with low prices but cannot actually follow with their deals. Very Unsatified Customer

Visit onthebeach.co.uk