incompetent company!!

Guest's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“incompetent company!!”

Written on: 25/02/2013

I booked a 1 week holiday away, flights and hotel through on the beach. After doing so I had emails confirming the booking in which I checked all the details and were all correct!! A few days later however I received my e-ticket with the incorrect flight details on. My outward bound journey was the same day as my return flight home, which would mean I would be away for 1 day!!! I contacted on the beach immediately to indicate this quite obvious error. During a very distressful conversation I was told the member of staff sent all the correct information over to me, but however sent the wrong flight details over to the airline! It was clear that the company were unable to correct their mistake and resorted in my booking being cancelled. I am disgusted in the fact that not once was I offered an apology for this mistake and even more disgusted that the company would not compensate me for the distress I have to go through due to this error which could have been very easily avoided if the staff at on the beach paid a little more attention and care when handling holiday bookings. I would never trust my holiday booking with on the beach again as I would not want a repeat of this and I would advise others to do the same to save yourselves going through the same distress as I had to go through!!

Visit onthebeach.co.uk