Appauling company! First & last time!!

Guest's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“Appauling company! First and last time!!”

Written on: 05/06/2012

We have booked our holiday with "on the beach" for August (which we paid for in full) we need to change the dates to this holiday so I called the so called customer service number which is a joke in itself 50p per minute and you get through to a machine telling you you are in a queue and its registered your number and to call you back in 5mins and cuts you off!! Call back in 5 mins and you get the same message again and again! Eventually I got hold of someone to find out they could not help me and I need to send a message on "my manager" which I did but was told it could be upto 7 days before I got a response. I got a respone on how much it was going to cost me to change the dates it was nearly the same as what the holiday cost could'nt belive these jokers then when I asked how much it would be to cancel this was going to cost us £1000, don't undersatnd how they can justify these costs when they asked if we wanted to pay a deposit of just under £300 if I had done that I surely would of only lost the £300 deposit.....I am so fustrated with this company this is THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I WILL USE THIS COMPANY AND I CERTAINLY WILL NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!!!!!!

Visit onthebeach.co.uk