My daughter's wedding in Rhodes

Guest's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“My daughter's wedding in Rhodes”

Written on: 18/10/2013

This holiday was booked to enable me and my partner to join my daughter and other family members for her wedding. First impressions were not good, did an internet search to book but there was a problem with the system, okay can happen to anyone at anytime, but phoned to book - the price was much higher and by the time I had finished speaking to an advisor, the online system was back on and I booked at a cheaper price online within minutes. Next, I received an email advising that my flights had changed. Then about three weeks prior to the holiday I decided to book the car parking, logged into my booking to find the airline and terminal no, only to find that not only had my flights changed again, but also the airline. Lucky I checked!!!! I wrote an email of complaint and clicked send, to receive an email back saying complaints cannot be dealt with by email - easy cop out! However, the flights were on time, the hotel, Mareblue Cosmopolitan in Ixia, Rhodes, was good, although I can imagine would be too busy in the middle of summer, and the hotel staff were brilliant and very concerned when my granddaughter was hospitalised there. Food was okay, plenty of choice but sometimes just not warm enough, but always found something to eat.

Visit olympicholidays.com

Olympic.holidays's Comment

Written on: 21/10/2013

Hi,
Thank you for your valued comments and we apologize for any inconvenience you were caused during the booking process. It is correct that we do offer a discount to our clients who book online although we rarely have technical issues with our website booking process. We also rarely have problems with flight change notifications being sent although we apologize if this was the case on this occasion. We are however pleased that you did manage to enjoy your holiday despite the difficulties that you have expressed and we hope your Granddaughter is now in good health.
Thanks and Regards,
Olympic Holidays Team

Jaspercat123's Comment

Written on: 22/10/2013

My granddaughter is fine now and thank you for asking. I would like to add that her hospitalisation was nothing to do with any aspect of the holiday, it was unexpected complications following a virus she had had prior to her holiday.

Olympic.holidays's Comment

Written on: 22/10/2013

Thanks very much for this. It is reassuring for us to know that your granddaughter has now fully recovered.
Kind Regards,