Olympic Holidays to Skiathos Mandraki Village

Guest's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“Olympic Holidays to Skiathos Mandraki Village”

Written on: 06/10/2013

We had a great holiday at Mandraki Village in Skiathos and loved the place. Everyone was friendly and the hotel was a dream. I am glad we went out of peak season as it gets very busy and crowded June to the end of August.
We originally booked to fly from Birmingham but then the carrier was changed and we were offered a flight from Gatwick. Olympic Holidays were quite candid about why they had made the change and I was happy with the flight out to Skiathos. It was a no frills flight but the cabin crew were very pleasand and we had no problems.
I would have been happier if someone had pointed out that there was the possibility of stopping to fuel the plane on the return flight. I understand why it was done and that it is 'at the Captains discretion' for safety reasons he was right due to the short runway, weather and passanger load etc. That being said, none of the paperwork received from Oloypic Holidays said that this was a possibility which I find strange.

Visit olympicholidays.com