Poor Show Olympic Holidays

Jen76's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“Poor Show Olympic Holidays”

Written on: 17/09/2013 by Jen76 (1 review written)

Have just returned from a 2 week stay at the Marianthi Apartments in Lindos. This was our 4th time in Lindos and 1st at the Marianthi. This will also be last time at the Marianthi. The studios were extremely basic as expected and clean enough however on arrival we were ushered in by our rep and he dissappeared pretty quickly only for us to find that our door did not even lock. My partner is a Joiner and after fighting with the door for 45 mins (after a 6 hr flight delay) he eventually got it to lock. We also had a window less bathroom in which the light unit blew on day 2 of our stay. We mentioned this to our rep who said he was on the case however 1 week later we were still showering in the dark underneath a boiling hot water tank. I then called Olympic directly on 3 occassions as nothing was getting done about this and by this time our shower had completely broken so we had no way of washing (plug did not even fit the basin) I was told my comments had been passed on but surely the reps job as well as that of Olympic customer services is to make sure these things are fixed? The problems were eventually fixed the day before we were due to fly home. Not good enough Olympic. This is the second time we have travelled with Olympic and will probably be our last as the last Olympic accommodation was on a par with this one. The standard of accommodation is not even average and the rep was not interested in resolving problems. What should have been a relaxing fortnight in a beautiful location turned out to be a bit of a nightmare. I spoke with another couple travelling with Olympic and they were having similar problems in their accommodation, ironically the same accommodation we stayed in 4 years ago and in which we experienced similar issues. You would think after 4 years these issues would have been fixed. we paid our well earned money for the holiday and deserved better service.

Visit olympicholidays.com