idyllic & perfect location

steff23's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“idyllic & perfect location”

Written on: 14/09/2013 by steff23 (1 review written)

Just returned, and as an ex-Kosmar rep in Chania and a travel agent for 25yrs, this has to be one of the best s/c apts I've stayed in for cleanliness, location & service. Well done Nicos, Maria and Yiannis, and big thanks to Olga herself for playing with Isabel!! the only 1brm apt is on the ground floor right hand side of the picture looking straight out at the pool and bar/sea, no noise issues even from the bar, massive apt, with 2 rooms with twin beds in each and 2 bathrooms!!Maid service excellent and daily except Sundays (which is more than acceptable!)beach beds are 3euro for the 2 and an umbrella. We ate lunch everyday at the pool bar and made our way through the menu!! Ate out every night of course and a massive choice of taverna's to pick from including the old town of ag. marina. no issues with road noise from the rooms looking at the pool, and heard no complaints from any of the other studios regarding road noise. walked into Platanias within 15mins, but that was only because we kept stopping to look at the different shops and taverna's on the way. Will not hesitate to recommend to my customers and for sure I will be returning with my family and friends. efharisto, Steff,Adrian,Isabel (Greece & Cyprus tvl)

Visit olympicholidays.com