Very Dissapointed

Paulalexandra's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“Very Dissapointed ”

Written on: 11/09/2013 by Paulalexandra (1 review written)

I am a highly disappointed customer of Olympic Holidays. My boyfriend and I booked a trip with Olympic to Crete and stayed in the Horizon Beach hotel. We arranged a special night out to do a Greek Night excursion. We payed our representative for the Saturday night yet when we went to the bus stop to wait for the bus, it never came. We called Olympic to find out that our representative never booked our excursion. This ruined our trip and entire night because this was our only excursion we booked. We called back on Sunday for our refund and to see the representative ( we had to call from our mobile phone, which charged us , becuase we had to chase down the representative and call the office ) , and were told that there was nothing they can do and there will be a representative available Monday. When asked about another excursion or something we can do they simply said, no there is nothing available. When asked what time the representative would be available in our hotel, they replied with, "I don't know sometime in the morning". Monday morning came and we had no call or heard anything from Olympic. We then called again, were charged on our mobile to chase someone down, and the person on the phone did not know any information. We had to call back a second time to find out that the rep was now available. We went and all we were told, was , " Sorry about that" and were given our money back.
I am disappointed, upset and furious at how the company handled this. This completely showed lack of customer service, communication and business administration. This could have easily been handled by the company paying for a cab to take us to the Greek night, booking something else for us to do on Monday over the phone, or even the company calling us back instead of us having to spend our own money and being charged in order to get ahold of Olympic.

I do not plan on ever using Olympic Holidays again, I plan on writing a review on trip advisor and also letting my friends and family know how disappointed we are in the way that the company and customer service handled this.

Visit olympicholidays.com