OK for the money.

Guest's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“OK for the money.”

Written on: 09/09/2013

My daughter aged 22 & I stayed at the Divina Studios, between Laganas & Agios Sostis, for 1 week. We booked Saturday & left on Thursday 29th Aug. so we got it at a very good price. I would have been very disappointed if we'd paid full price. We had room 201 above the bar so very noisy until the music stopped at midnight. We could also hear coaches in the night as well as dogs barking & cocks crowing. Our room did not have a proper shower. I had to hold the shower head with one hand whilst washing hair & body. Bedroom furniture very old & poor quality. However, the swimming pool was very nice & clean. Always enough sunbeds for everyone but that could be because there was no padding so very uncomfortable. Location was good. Beach & harbour just a few minutes walk away, especially if you cut through the Oasis hotel. Lots of good restaurants in Laganas & Agios Sostis. Easy to avoid the Strip if not there to party all night.

Visit olympicholidays.com