Seashells resort at Suncrest.......Olympic Gold!!!!

Guest's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“Seashells resort at Suncrest.......Olympic Gold!!!! ”

Written on: 04/09/2013

Just back from Malta where we spent 10 days on a fabulous holiday. This is the second time we have used Olympic Holidays and have since recommended to family and friends whom have had the same exemplary service. No hassle with the booking all very straight forward on their user friendly website with emails to confirm the booking, boarding passes all easy printed out in advance and hotel voucher all received with not a hitch.

The hotel was beautiful, clean and convenient as the description said it would be. The staff were friendly and welcoming. Room cleaned and fresh towels every day. Food was a great variety and equally as was the quality with the half board option.

Not that I have children but they were catered for with kids club and kids food. Also a flume and various pools (not that it was only the kids using the flume, us big kids also had some fun) but the hotel management have got it just right as they have something for everyone and believe me the people staying their were of all ages. With water aerobics/aqua classes daily and pool games that you didn't have to do if you didn't wIsh to but the main pool was large enough you could still swim in it without taking part in any activities.

The spa/beautician/hairdressing salon was also so relaxing, finishing off the end of my holiday with a massage and facial was the icing on the cake for me and was just wonderfull.

I throughly recommend booking with Olympic Holidays as from start to finish I felt I was not just a number hut a valued client.....and to top it off they offer you a discount loyalty voucher towards the next holiday you book with them, not alot of companies offer that.

Visit olympicholidays.com