I loved it!

AndyNichola's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“I loved it!”

Written on: 04/09/2013 by AndyNichola (1 review written)

I thought this place was lovely. Every one was really friendly, I not once had a bad meal. All the staff were happy to help! I think I may return next year! It is a family run hotel and I would not fault them! Me and my partner got a last minute cheep deal and enjoyed our stay. It was clean with your room getting cleaned for you daily, with fresh towels given every day, and I came back feeling lovely and refreshed. The weather was hot hot hot!! I would recommend the day trips to Lindos and Symi. Lovely places, very picturesque! I heard from another couple that the scoober diving was really good too! The Greek night was an absolute hoot! Very funny when all the men had to get up for a man dance! I laughed myself to sleep! Had a little supermarket bit to the side of the bar which was open every day all day more or less, which was very handy! Cheep cigarettes if you are a smoker! There is nothing around the place but there is a bus stop a 5-10 minute walk down the road so you can get into the town. Our transfer was the first to be dropped off and it only took 15-20 minutes to get there! Two very happy bunny's here! :)

Visit olympicholidays.com