Miros Apartments, Tingaki, Kos.

Guest's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“Miros Apartments, Tingaki, Kos. ”

Written on: 21/08/2013

Had a fab apartment with fantastic views. Unfortunately only been there 4 hours and got a phone call from home to say my father had been taken into hospital and was extremely poorly. Our Olympic rep (I have already sent an e-mail to head office about this rep)could not do enough for us. The empathy and kindness she showed to us was amazing - above the call of duty. She ran round, with the help of an advisor at the Kos office, to get us the earliest flight home possible. The people at the hotel were truly wonderful, giving us a mobile phone to make calls to another person and the office and making sure we were ok. Lovely, homely,friendly place and I can understand why people go back there year after year. Unfortunately, my father died, so I probably wont go back there because of the sad memories. However, I cannot fault Olympic holidays, the hotel or the reps. I will definitely book with Olympic Holidays again.

Visit olympicholidays.com