ARKADI MALIA

Guest's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“ARKADI MALIA”

Written on: 21/08/2013

The Hotel is falsely advertised on the Olympic site. I only booked this place because it shows The Malia Mare Hotel pool area. So having stayed there before all the pictures are from this hotel. If I had known this was the case The Arkadi using another hotels pictures and videos I would not have booked this place. The manager also seeing I had a 12yearold son with me placed us on the front saying if it was too noisy he would move us in the morning. Well my god the noise was terrible. So in the morning asked to be moved to be told the hotel was full. He was rude and unhelpful so I had to wait to see the resort rep who first said there was nothing much she could do after instisting she found us another place to move to saying we had to pay a further 117 euros. I am fuming as you Olympic have used another hotels pictures and video to advertise this Arkadi.

Visit olympicholidays.com