Diddled is the polite way to discribe this.

JohnsD's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“Diddled is the polite way to discribe this.”

Written on: 31/07/2013 by JohnsD (1 review written)

I booked my familly holiday on 19th May and paid for four in flight meals. My confirmation clearly showed this. Two weeks before departure the tickets arrived giving deltails of flights etc. 18th July we took off for Preveza Greece and when I heard the anouncement "we will be begining our decent" thought I would inquire about our meals. I was advised Germania Airlines dont do in flight meals.

Given that at worst Olympic knew the Airline and therefore lack of food a minimum of two weeks before the flight I was surprised they

a) Did not advise us that we would need to make other arrangements for food. Local arrival time was midnight.
b) Pocketed our money for goods they knew they could not provide.
c) Having advised them on my return last Friday, I did get an email advising me that they would call me. Despite chasing them it is now Wednesday afternoon and they are still in hiding with my money.

Visit olympicholidays.com

Clarkiemajor's Response to JohnsD's Review

Written on: 01/08/2013

I had the same experience a year ago and had to write a formal letter of complaint to get my food money back. I did not want to complain, I just wanted a refund but I was told that this was the only way to do it. Very frustrating...

Johnsd's reply to Clarkiemajor's Comment

Written on: 01/08/2013

Thanks, I will put pen to paper.

olympicholidays.com