Safir Hotel, Bitez, Turkey. ......Location, Rooms,Food!

Guest's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“Safir Hotel, Bitez, Turkey. ......Location, Rooms,Food!”

Written on: 30/07/2013

I have just returned from the Safir Hotel in Bitez, I had an enjoyable stay here, room with balcony overlooking the pool, although a little on the small size was edequate and clean, with a wet room style bathroom. Basic but ok. Breakfast was basic, but HB is to be avoided if you like good food!it's a bit of hit and miss with this option, only stayed a week but if you prefer HB then you would need to speak up if food was not good!which I must say on a couple of occasions was not up to standard, being served warm and chicken wings with enough to feed a cat not an adult! Besides that, the location is great just as short walk to beach, and ideal for catching the bus to Bodrum or wherever you may wish to go. I would return but only on BB basis, unless they got there act together with the food as nice setting to eat, waiter service, and always served with a smile!! Oh yes and one last thing the bar is not far from rooms especially rooms overlooking pool, and on one occasion had to tell the barman to turn the music down as was loud at 1am! I must say though that afer I spoke to staff the volume of music was good for the rest of stay as I said that it would put people off from coming here if it continued!! All in all I would stay here again if I had a good deal, as was small,nice setting,friendly staff and a good location.

Visit olympicholidays.com