holiday good, airline bad

Guest's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“holiday good, airline bad”

Written on: 21/07/2013

just come back from a lovely week in Corfu only ruined by the airline, 'Small Planet', changing our flight times 2 days before we left meaning we got there early hours of the morning and only actually had a 6 night holiday. Then to make things worse they changed them again on the way back giving us only a few hours notice which messed up all our travel plans. The aircraft was absolutely decrepit with internal bits falling apart or not working properly, making me feel very nervous and it was the most squashed and uncomfortable flight I have ever experienced. We were told the airline had a problem with one of there planes and that's why there were all the alterations,I'm not surprised as they seemed so old. I would recommend to Olympic that they stop using this airline, as I certainly wont be booking another holiday if that's who the flight is with.

Visit olympicholidays.com