Holiday great, airline ruined it

Marie252's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“Holiday great, airline ruined it”

Written on: 20/07/2013 by Marie252 (1 review written)

This was our second trip with Olympic holidays, after a successful trip to Crete last year with no problems we decided to book again this year to Corfu.
Our accommodation, area, beaches, food and local people were pretty much perfect.
The airline on the other hand was NOT.
Last year we flew with easy jet and it was great.
This year we flew with Small Planet. NOT GOOD!!
The plane was delayed by 5 hours to leave to go out, me and my friends all books the day off work to go at the arranged time but we got informed the night before that it was delayed.
The plane was small, very hot, uncomfortable and the airline stewardess were very rude.
On our last day of holiday we were informed we had another delay coming home, by 3 hours.
So instead of arriving back into London at a reasonable hour we are now sat at Gatwick at 6.20 am, having flown through the night, the plane was delayed further when we got to the airport, and then we were held on the plane when we had landed for 20 mins.
The staff were not apologetic, again, quite rude and we have been queuing and waiting to get home all night.
This completely put a downer on our great week in Corfu.

I will not book again if we fly with small Planet, I don't want to use them ever again.
The holiday was perfect, so I thank Olympic for that.

Visit olympicholidays.com