Castello Boutique, Sissi, Crete excellent.

27ratty35's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“Castello Boutique, Sissi, Crete excellent.”

Written on: 10/07/2013 by 27ratty35 (2 reviews written)

Cannot fault Castello Boutique Resort and Spa, but if I went back I would not go with Olympic Holidays.Mainly because they rescheduled our flight home,something I have never known in 30 years of flying. We were due to fly home at 15.55hrs. Told evening before it had been re-scheduled and would now depart 22.20 hrs. I checked the departures from Birmingham on the day of our flight and saw it only left the UK at 17.00 and would therefore not land in Heraklion until 23.00!!! At no point during the day we were due to depart were we informed about a further change, despite me ringing the local Olympic office and asking the rep on the coach to the airport about any changes.( the rep, Leanne off hand and denied any knowledge)Only told of new flight time once queueing outside the airport!!
Air line we should have flown on was Small Planet , actually flew to and from Crete with Ener Air. Obviously Olympic Holidays are using an airline that cannot meet its obligations. WHY??? Also no regard in resort for keeping guests informed, in fact the opposite.
Castello Boutique 5/5 Olympic Holidays due to attitudes encountered 0/5