Could do better, but still good

tracyel's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“Could do better, but still good”

Written on: 03/07/2013 by tracyel (1 review written)

A bad start, the Olympic Website had a problem on the Sunday evening I booked holiday, phoned next morning to book the holiday I had seen, only to be told by reservation staff I had booked it twice and paid twice!! They couldn't help me, and told me I had to contact customer services, who were very busy they said. Several long waits on phone, 30p a minute on my mobile, resulted in a refund of my money but didn't receive any sort of confirmation or holiday deails until the Thursday ( We were travelling on the Monday). This was only because I sent emails every day asking for them I phoned each day and was told I get it that day.
The actual holiday was very good for the money we paid, and Pegasus Airlines were very good, the Steward and Stewardesses were extremely professional, we had a group of lads on flight who were a problem and they handled them brilliantly. We even arrived home half hour early!
The Reps were very good, we didn't see much of them but that was our choice.

Visit olympicholidays.com