Great holiday but don't trust Roxanne

JohnRoberts1's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“Great holiday but don't trust Roxanne”

Written on: 21/06/2013 by JohnRoberts1 (1 review written)

Just come back from a week at the Elysium Grease great food staff helpful we had a great time, just a word of warning check the details when coming back, we received the information regards flight home from our Rep Roxanne she informed us by letter our pick up time was 17.35 when we checked our ticket our flight was at 17.35 so I telephoned the help desk number only to be told it must be right the flight may be late, I asked the lady to check which she was I felt reluctant to do, she then confirmed our pick up was at 13.40 and the flight at 17.35 I asked for written confirmation which never materialised, the taxi did pick us up and the process through the air port scatty, we were met by a nice rep, who explained our flight was not on the board yet, we proceeded into the air port only to find people were checking in for our flight.......... through checking all ok, then at 16.30 we were called to board at 1700 the flight took off early ................ Seats cramped packed in like sardines, inboard entertainment was no coke available, limited wine, the lady explained they had ran out of may of the items.......
so for us next time no Olympic holidays, we shall use another provider..But the holiday was great.

Visit olympicholidays.com