A perfect holiday

Gbutleruk's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“A perfect holiday ”

Written on: 19/06/2013 by Gbutleruk (1 review written)

We went from Gatwick to Kos for a week through Olympic and had a wonderful holiday. The staff at the office were able to answer my questions before we left (via phone), the flight experience with Small Planet was on-par with any budget airline (such as EasyJet)but with extra friendly staff and when I was very unwell on the flight home, they went to extra lengths to look after me and keep an eye on me throughout the journey. Our rep was very good, advised us on and booked our excursions for us, and even though she had just started her first season with Olympic, knew what she was doing and when unsure, made sure she found the answer for us. Our hotel, the Mikri Poli, was lovely and we used the facilities there and next door at the sister hotel (Carda?) which Olympic also run holidays too. The whole week was a wonderful experience. Though the flight times coming home were a bit rough (landing at 2am) it was made easier with Olympic staff effectively navigating us through the potential trauma of a very busy very small Kos airport. I would not hesitate about travelling with Olympic again.

Visit olympicholidays.com