A week in Kefalonia

Coolforcats's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“A week in Kefalonia”

Written on: 18/06/2013 by Coolforcats (1 review written)

I hadn't been to Greece for 15 years, so on a whim I booked a late deal to Lassi in Kephalonia. It was an early flight which was tiring but good as we arrived in time for lunch and a lazy afternoon on the beautiful local beach. I went to the welcome meeting as I had some questions regarding local walks and buses. The rep was very pleasant and knowledgeable and promised to drop some printed information under my door, which she did. This made my holiday as I had a great time walking up the local hills and around the coastline every morning, then after a nice lunch a bit of sunbathing and snorkeling. My room was clean and quiet with loads of hot water, the folks who were staying at the same place were good company. The restaurants were welcoming and nearly all of my meals were good, even though the prices have increased since the Euro was introduced. My only disappointment was going home.

Visit olympicholidays.com