Location Location Location & that's All

Guest's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“Location Location Location and that's All”

Written on: 15/06/2013

The Taxiarchis Apartments are at the top of Skiathios Town and their location is the best part of this complex. I have read many reviews about the owners and how well they treat their customers around the pool and in the bar and to be fair we did not use this part of the hotel as we were out in Skiathos town every night and the location of the apartments made this easy. The room facilities were appalling. The main bedroom (room number 4) had not been painted for some time and had not been cleaned properly when we arrived but we could have lived with as we have holidayed in Greece for the past 30 years but the bathroom was quite disgusting and a disgrace, smelly, broken and rusty sink, loose tiles, the shower was filthy with the shower head being covered in mould and the flow of water out of this shower unit was so poor I needed to heat up pans of hot water to rinse the shampoo out of my wife's hair. I can see that Olympic are not using this complex in their 2014 brochure and I can understand why. I would also recommend Olympic send someone into room 4 and the other rooms and ask themselves would they ask their reps to use the bathroom facilities. I suspect not ! and remember this is the start of the 2013 holiday season.

Visit olympicholidays.com