On Time flights & Good Customer Service - Iberostar Creta

Guest's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“On Time flights and Good Customer Service - Iberostar...”

Written on: 10/06/2013

Before the holiday:
I received the tickets including the hotel voucher. The board basis was incorrect on the voucher, so I emailed customer service. I got a response within the same day (and resolution). The revised voucher was received with two days.
The flights:
There were on time, as you will see from other reviews the seating is tiny - I am only 4'11" and I even struggled – fortunately no-one put there seats back who was in front of us.
Transfers: We received taxi transfers to and from the resort, which was excellent.
Hotel:
I have stayed in numerous 4* accommodation in different resorts. The Hotel Iberostar Creta had excellent reviews, however, I would put this as average and not excellent. There were some of the pool bars and restaurants closed (we went at the end of May – so wouldn’t think this out of season). They were no staff around the pool and even on an evening you struggled to get served.
There was nothing really around in walking distance, but you could get buses that were available close to the hotel.
Overall Holiday:
Pleasant, weather was nice, the food was mediocre (no food poisoning though).

Recommendation:
It depends on each individual - if you like to eat and sunbathe this would be a suitable hotel
Knossos is a day trip out for sightseeing. Or if you do not mind driving abroad you could hire a car to Rethymnon.

Visit olympicholidays.com