Awful

Robkat's review of Olympic Holidays - www.olympicholidays.com

“Awful”

Written on: 09/06/2013 by Robkat (1 review written)

Although it is in the terms and conditions that our flight times may change, we were disappointed to have our departure time changed twice in the two days leading up to our departure. Whilst this was not insurmountable for us, our travel companions had trains booked. We were also disappointed before we left that our return flight had been changed from the evening to mid afternoon therefore cutting short our holiday. Again we put up with this only to find when we arrived at Zante airport at the appointed time the return flight had been changed back to near enough the original time that evening! We discovered this infomation only after a frantic half an hour tryig to find out why our flight wasnt even on the departure board! So we had a long afternoon at the airport waiting for our flight when we could have been down the beach. This would have been more acceptable had I had an email or call warning me about the change but alas The only email i had from Olympic was the one asking me to post this review. I never thought I would be jealous of easy jet passengers but as I saw them boarding their flight at the appointed time I certainly was. Luckily Olympic had nothing to do with the booking of our accommodation as I dread to think what we would have had in store. Won't be using again.

Visit olympicholidays.com