problems & telphone nightmare with Ola holidays

raphib's review of Ola Holidays - www.olaholidays.co.uk

“problems and telphone nightmare with Ola holidays”

Written on: 26/08/2013 by raphib (1 review written)

ok so I made a late booking, the booking process was fine. However, I never received any emails. Then they changed the hotel etc., and place , they did allow £50 off which I thought was ok but later thought otherwise.
I had to phone Thomsons to get confirmation of the flight. We never got email confirmation from Ola, until I spent ages on the phone to them, to get them to send the confirmation, thankfully it arrived in time The hotel transfer was very do it yourself, to find the correct coach and where it was at the airport- luckily I speak Spanish. Transfer took hours, and then had to get the hotel to contact the transfer company next day to get return confirmed.
Arrived at hotel with 9 year old, only to be told that although the flight was booked for 6/8/2013, there was no room at the inn !!! it was high season and we were told we would probably have to sleep outside ( it was now the middle of the night). Once again the hotel rescued us by finding us a room at their sister hotel, and getting taxi to take us there.
As I said we did book last minute but they should be more professional, and also take note of all the complaints. I would also like to criticise their ad on teletext as it gives a local number - only reason I phoned them as it was local, and I thought any problems would be easy to sort out - what a joke.
I would never use this company again nor even look at teletext holidays.