Failure to pass on details of change of flights

Guest's review of Netflights www.netflights.com

“Failure to pass on details of change of flights”

Written on: 11/03/2014

I book my flights with Netflights every year because they always, bar none, give the best prices. This is the first year I haven't booked with them. The reason being that they didn't contact me with a change of flight details and I was stuck in Zurich airport for more than 6 hours with all my family. I am a diabetic and being stuck somewhere with no money to buy food is not very good. If I had been aware of the change, I would have been prepared better. I know people will say I am just wingeing, but being a diabetic and not speaking a foreign language does not help at the time. I have booked my flights with another company this year, mainly because I book online and Netflights do not give you the option to do multi flights online. I am flying to Hawaii with numerous changes. Having said all that, I will still probably book my car hire with Netflights, again because you will always get a great with them. And if they come up with some good hotels on Hawaii Island or Honolulu, then I would book them as well. Also, I will probably still be back with Netflights for my holiday next year again.

Visit netflights.com