Poor service & inflated fees

sweetst99's review of Netflights www.netflights.com

“Poor service and inflated fees”

Written on: 29/09/2013 by sweetst99 (1 review written)

Though the flight was good, and for some reason the airline changed my seats after check-in, separating my partner and I. The airline staff were helpful. I found netflight staff were not helpful when I made the original booking. There was an error with the date as I was unfamiliar with the website. I called for assistance to explain the error and the staff was not helpful. The staff kept saying it was my fault. Be careful, as the way the website is built so lousy that it changes the dates after you select them when you moving around your mouse to the next tab. The end result was extra fee charges plus agent fee charges. Not that obvious they were an travel agent from Thomas Cook as I would not have booked with them to start with. I spoke to the airliner and of course netflight fees were inflated more compared to the airline fees and not including the agent fees yet. Their airfare quote was £25 cheaper than the other quotes when I searched online but it end up costing us hundreds of pounds more in the end. I won't be booking with them again, even if they display their fees.

Visit netflights.com