Netflights caused a terrible mess!

Guest's review of Netflights www.netflights.com

“Netflights caused a terrible mess!”

Written on: 13/09/2013

I booked a long flight from Wales to the centre of China. The flight there wasn't a problem. But on the way back it was a disaster. The second flight of three, from Beijing to Amsterdam simply didn't exist. There was no flight on the board. Nothing. It was supposed to fly at 01:20 in the morning. I arrived at 18:00 and waited until 22:00 but then was told that the flight that I was waiting for didn't exist! The earliest flight would be 24 hours later! So next was a battle to find a hotel at that time of night. Then at 12:00 midday, back to the airport, amongst hundreds of passengers in the terminal. A disaster! And where was the suitcase that I had put in the first plane's hold now? I finally got back to Wales after 2 days. Netflights, after waiting for 2 weeks told me that it wasn't their fault, and that it was the airway carrier. Netflights had nothing to do with the problem.
Netflights are please to take your order (and to enjoy the profits), but are not interested if your order fouls up. Avoid!

Visit netflights.com