"A VERY REWARDING EXPERIENCE"!

Guest's review of MyBoracayGuide.com

“"A VERY REWARDING EXPERIENCE"!”

Written on: 12/08/2011

It's my great appreciation to Tessa and Patrica for the assistance given to my family when we were scouting for a place to stay in Boracay. Indeed My Boracay Guide is a blessing to us for the experience we had on our short stay at the Orchids Resort as booked by these two wonderful ladies. My 84 year old Dad did really enjoy the experience which only lasted for a few hours before he slipped and broke his thumb upon going up few steps the marble tiled stairs without a handrail inside the Family Villa of Orchids Resort. I wish your staff can extend assistance by making a formal report to the Orchids Resort management to make the necessary repairs so that this incident won't happen again. I know you guys are very competent enough to do this very crucial recommendations as being so reliable in my previous communications with you. Again, Kudos to My Boracay Guide for a job well done!

Have you booked through this tour operator before?