The Perfect "Grand Tour"

JoeBish's review of Memphis Tours, Egypt www.memphistours.com

“The Perfect "Grand Tour"”

Written on: 08/04/2013 by JoeBish (1 review written)

From the moment I first made contact with MEMPHIS TOURS, I was impressed and delighted in the courteous and dedicated way in which Memphis met all my needs.

Ahmed Fayez coped admirably with my demandingness and was able to create the perfect programme.

On arrival in Cairo, though very late their agent, Hussein Zakaria was there to greet us with a warm smile, a bottle of water, and guided us to the limousine to take us to our first hotel. Here he relieved us of all checking in responsibilities, allowing us to simply catch our breath and relax !

Early start for the first excursion the next morning our delightful and knowledgeable guide, Amany met us in the hotel lobby and whisked us into our private limousine driven ably by Sayed for 2 days of exciting, informative and entertaining hard-core sightseeing !

And so it continued, through a flight to Luxor where we were met by Memphis staff, boarding first a nile cruise in the luxurious Sonesta Nile Goddess, then at Aswan transferred again by limousine to be whisked across the desert to Abu Simbel, boarding the equally luxurious Prince Abbas. 2 nights at the fabulous Movenpick hotel, Aswan with a quickly reorganised tour of some of Aswan's delights, courtesy of Mustafa Osman. Then back to Luxor, and again reorganised sight-seeing at very short notice. Here we were led by the delightfully knowledgeable Najla, who first took us to Abydos and Dendara and then guided us around the lesser sites of the Theban necropolis.

Throughout, nothing was too much trouble, all our needs were comprehensively met (and always with a smile !), we were always transferred in private limousines and throughout every change was comprehensively dealt with and completely stress free !

I cannot thank Memphis and its wonderful staff enough ! I WILL be back !

Waleedkottb's Response to JoeBish's Review

Written on: 09/04/2013

Dear Valuable Customer

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your trip with us and are happy to hear from you again. We work very hard to make sure that we provide consistently high quality experiences for our customers and it is always good to get good feedback so that we know we are doing a good job, as well as what we can improve in the future.
Memphis Tours Management