Memphis Tours Egypt

read516's review of Memphis Tours, Egypt www.memphistours.com

“Memphis Tours Egypt”

Written on: 20/03/2013 by read516 (1 review written)

I had a good experience on a day tour in Cairo with Memphis Tours Egypt. They picked me up at my hotel on time and my tour guide and driver were both very friendly and helpful throughout the the entire day. The tour guide was well informed and did a great job of not only giving me context for the sites we visited--the Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, and the Citadel--but also for Cairo as a whole. I really enjoying talking to him about the city and how it has changed overtime, as well as the most recent changes that are happening as a result of the uprising here in 2010. Speaking of that, Cairo is without a doubt a very safe place to visit. I never felt threatened at any time even when we visited Tahrir Square and the Egyptian people that I have met here have all been extraordinarily friendly.

I would definitely recommend using Memphis Tours. In my experience, it is a very good company from top to bottom. My experience during the booking process and during my tour was top notch.

Waleedkottb's Response to read516's Review

Written on: 27/03/2013

Dear Valuable Customer

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your trip with us and are happy to hear from you again. We work very hard to make sure that we provide consistently high quality experiences for our customers and it is always good to get good feedback so that we know we are doing a good job, as well as what we can improve in the future.
Memphis Tours Management