Never again

lisa12345's review of Media Travel of Harrow

“Never again”

Written on: 22/06/2012 by lisa12345 (1 review written)

I found these and they gave me a better price than i could get anywhere else.. i know why now! The day before i travelled, i got a call to say they had to swap my hotel and if i didn't like it i could have a refund!?!?!? The day before! What was i supposed to do? I'd arranged everything to go on holiday the following day so i had no choice but to take what they gave me. We had booked a 5* hotel and got a 3/4* 'family' hotel. We are a couple! So when i eventually had to agree to that they then went on to say well that isn't the priority, your flight is. I can offer you a flight the following week!!!! I eventually got a flight for the day i was originally supposed to be going but for a different time and from a different airport. This company is a joke! I would never use them again and certainly wouldn't recommend them to anybody. The only reason we got a cheaper holiday is cos we didn't actually get what we booked!!!