Shocking customer service probably never exist

345jiji's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Shocking customer service probably never exist”

Written on: 09/08/2014 by 345jiji (1 review written)

NEVER use this website, I booked a holiday package to Tenerife and due to flight out next week. Paid £3500 online, 3 days later, still no email confirmation about my booking. Money has already taken from my bank.

Very worry and call their customer service, been pass through to so many departments and no one can offer any help. Finally, get speak to someone and I told her I still haven't received any confirmation, so shocked that I have been told my flight is not confirmed and they want me to book another flight with huge difference in price.

I was so angry that these people just don't care and my holiday has been ruined and need to be cancelled. I am still waiting for my refund (as I paid by debit card, big mistake and I didn't realised this company is based in Spain and not ATOL protected) Very worry about my £3500.

Never again and if they don't give me a refund, I will be going to report this to the police.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to 345jiji's Review

Written on: 11/08/2014

Hi there,

I am terribly sorry to hear this, if you get in touch with us via Facebook, I or another member of the team can look into your refund for you.

Kind regards
Stephen

Kk2O's Response to 345jiji's Review

Written on: 12/08/2014

You won't get full refund I am afraid. I paid over £900 and they failed to confirm the holiday and I asked to cancel the booking and was told I will only get about £200 back according to their refund policy, which is 100% of deposit plus £40 admin fees.

lowcostholidays.com