Moroccan Magic

362McGuire's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Moroccan Magic”

Written on: 26/07/2014 by 362McGuire (1 review written)

We booked through this company to go to Morocco which is a muslim country and it was Ramadan so choosing a Low Cost holiday company you would think might be dodgy but to the contrary. Everything was smooth, oh, except they did fail to advise there is a tourist tax to be paid to the hotel on arrival. However, I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. Have used them before and would definitely use again as no one could beat their prices.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 28/07/2014

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad to here that you had a positive experience with us and you enjoyed your holiday. In regards to room tax, I do apologise that you were informed about this before your travelled. I can look into this for you if you wish, if you can supply me with a reference number?

Kind Regards
Toni Johnson

Julesey's Comment

Written on: 31/07/2014

Hi , my booking ref. was 6681959. Don't want to get anyone into trouble but feel it would have been nice to have been told at time of booking instead of finding out myself on ithe internet. When I rang, your operator advised me it wasn't up to them to inform me as they didn't have enough details on tourist tax (i.e. how much it would be) which I find quite bizarre?
However, it wasn't a fortune, so nothing was spoiled. Many thanks

lowcostholidays.com