Magaluf Building Site

calislyn's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Magaluf Building Site”

Written on: 11/07/2014 by calislyn (1 review written)

In May we went to Magaluf for three weeks the hotel was a building site for the whole holiday being altered into a theme park for children.

Lowcost holidays didnt want to know about it and keep ignoring my emails and making excuses and i would not deal with this company ever again.

When they send me an email it can take weeks and they say please be patient and there is no name then i send another email and ask who is dealing with it and they say its been closed but they will re-open it again but they dont tell me,and its then be patient again.

What a joke this company is.

Hotel said lowcostholidays new about 24hour building site,why didnt they change my hotel and contact me,they cant even contact me now.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to calislyn's Review

Written on: 12/07/2014

Hi

Thank you for your feedback and I am very sorry to hear about the problems you experienced when on holidays. I can assure you that if the hotel had advised us of building work we would not have sent you to the hotel. If you would like me to check on the update of your case please contact me at online answers with full details.

Kind regards
Jo

Calislyn's reply to Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2014

Thankyou Jo for replying,i would be grateful if you could help us.We booked with lowcostholidays on 7th March 14 Booking Ref. 6621920.
I would like to send all of our emails so that someone can see what we are up against.

Do you have an email address or know someone who can help us please.

regards

Calislyn's reply to Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2014

Jo how do i get online answers i cant find them anywhere

Calislyn's Response to calislyn's Review

Written on: 17/07/2014

I am still awaiting message from them in response to my review and i am also still awaiting a reply from Lowcostholidays who seem to forget that they have this matter to sort out and they are not at all interested and also cannot supply me with a name of anyone in the company.

I have made numerous phone calls to which i have been passed to several departments then cut off.

What sort of company deals with its clients like this.

Now it seems that Jo who said she would help is another one i cant rely on.

lowcostholidays.com