Appalling service do not book with lowcost holidays

Asando's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Appalling service do not book with lowcost holidays”

Written on: 09/07/2014 by Asando (2 reviews written)

After reading reviews of lowcost I booked a week holiday to lanzarote for all my family, booking service was excellent, the representative efficient and friendly , then after several weeks the airline cancelled the flights and advised us, at this point I contacted lowcost and asked them to rearrange flights, lowcost told me I needed to contact the airline directly as they ( even though they booked it) couldn't deal with the airline? I explained I had booked through them and as an agent I expect them to offer an alternative ( they did not offer any , only a refund from low cost) I now have to arrange flights and try and get a hotel with dates to suit. I have emailed customer services multiple times asking for assistance with NO response , I have found secondary addresses and still NO response.

For anyone booking and needing any customer service do not book with this company as they take your booking and then ignore you , better book it yourself or with a repuatable company

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to Asando's Review

Written on: 10/07/2014

Hello there

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Unfortunately, Review Centre does not allow us to post links and email addresses but I do know that all of the emails from in main inbox we use for customer queries have been responded to (I'm looking at it right now).

If you private message us on Facebook or Twitter, along with your booking reference number and a summary of the issues, we will get back to you, as we always do with all of our customers that contact us via online methods (I can't speak for our call centers, as I do not work in those).

I look forward to your message and to resolving your issues as soon as possible.

Kind regards