Very slow to be helpful

Cork1234's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Very slow to be helpful ”

Written on: 09/07/2014 by Cork1234 (1 review written)

I booked a holiday for myself and my partner and was delighted with the accommodation and the price. I was happy everything was booked and sorted or so I thought. I got an email from low cost holidays saying there was an error and my luggage wasn't added to my flight even though I had paid for two bags. The email informed me I myself had to book my bags on the airline site myself, even though I had booked my holiday with low cost holidays. I don't understand why I had to do this when I had put my faith in low cost holidays to look after my holiday, I felt they took my money as didn't care about me then. I rang the help line which I was waiting ages before I spoke to anyone and when I finally got into a guy he said I had to book the bags on myself. I asked were the company not getting paid to look after my holiday and he said no (which I highly doubt he was working for free). After giving in and telling him is try sort it myself I asked for an email address to which I could complain and he put me on hold for 8 minutes while he found the email address which he should have known off by heart. Says a lot about the training of staff. I've now learned it's better to pay more for a holiday and have a stress free experience

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to Cork1234's Review

Written on: 10/07/2014

Hello there

I am very sorry about your experience with us. I cannot speak for our call centers, as I do not work in them but I do know that our teams that respond to emails and social media will get back to customers in a timely manner.

Unfortunately, Review Centre does not allow us to post links or email addresses in order to help our customers but if you private message us on Facebook or Twitter, along with your booking reference number and a summary of the problems, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards