Total Waste of Time - Customer Support is sub zero

Taz786's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Total Waste of Time - Customer Support is sub zero”

Written on: 11/06/2014 by Taz786 (1 review written)

Avoid LowCostHolidays.com Avoid

Booking Reference Number 6729764 - A total nightmare from start to now. Let me tell you the full story, tried booking a holiday through lastminute.com, through the website it then said call a number to complete your holiday, at this time I was told due to low availability of the holiday the price had increased, I was warned about this before so expected it, so I said okay, confirmed all details and paid for my holiday. Take note whilst booking your holiday and up until the point of handing over money, everyone bends over backwards to help you. I was told I should receive all documentation through within a few hours. The next day still nothing. So I thought I will ring up and ask. When I call the same number, the agent answers the phone, and tells me he will call me back. Waited all day no call.
The next day I call back again and the agent who before I parted with my money would have moved the earth for me to part with my money, tells me that it isnt really his problem now and that aftersales will deal with me.
I then call the aftersales, get passed through to 10 different numbers, after I get a bit irrate and a couple of quid in phone calls later, I am told that the flight booking has failed, what this means I ask, the agent tells me she doesnt know, the aviation department deal with it and I should wait and I will get documents through. I explain how disappointed I am and she just tells me there is nothing she can do.
Now 4 days later, I have parted with a couple of thousand pounds, have no idea whether I have a holiday booked or not, if you think this customer support is what you deserve then go ahead and book a holiday through them, if not then pay a bit more and go through a reputable agent. The Booking Reference again is 6729764.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to Taz786's Review

Written on: 12/06/2014

Hi,

We are very sorry that you haven't had a good booking experience so far. Please send your booking reference and query to us. We would love to investigate the issue so we are able to resolve this for you.

Kind Regards