probably never use again

holidaymadness's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“probably never use again”

Written on: 01/05/2014 by holidaymadness (1 review written)

First and probably last time I use this site. Wanted to book a holiday to the Algarve, seemed simple enough but it has been a stressful week, having to make numerous phone calls to try and sort out their mistakes. The booking was straight forward until it came time to pay then they said that my card had been declined when in fact the money was pending waiting for THEM to collect, one payment was a duplication and because of this my bank account was at its maximum so I was left without funds over the weekend.,
When we informded lowcost holidays about the payments pending and duplication they were not that interested and said it was not their policy to contact my bank to cancel the duplicated payment (as requested by the bank) and as a consequence I had to wait 5 working day for the pending transaction to revert back into my bank account, as the original transation went out on a Thursday this meant a full 7 days wait untill the duplicated funds were released back into my account!!!
Needless to say the holiday we were so excited about and looking forward to has lost some of its charm, if the company has such a problem sorting out a payment then what hope is there for them to sort out a decent holiday!

Visit lowcostholidays.com