Houria Palace Hotel Port el Kantaoui Tunisia

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Houria Palace Hotel Port el Kantaoui Tunisia”

Written on: 07/04/2014

Booking with Lo Cost was simple and straight forward and no problems at all flights etc where trouble free. However this Hotel is not suitable for English Tourists. The Hotel caters mainly for German and Tunisian guests and there is little or no English presentation at all, the resort rep was only available by phone and wasn't all that interested no details at all about trips or amenities and as we where the only two British in the Hotel for the month of March we where much left to ourselves to sort things out. Generally the rooms where a little shabby and the lifts kept breaking down luckily we where on the first floor. There seemed to be no discipline as the Tunisian guests and children and there where many kept running around the corridors and the adults kept shouting and hammering on doors from night till morning Bedlam is the only word definitely not a tourist hotel especially for Brits. The food was edible but never varied from day to day and occasionally running out. The grounds however where well kept as where the two outdoor pools with pleasant gardens but no snack bar as such. Location is ideal and resort is lovely.

I I would definitely book with Lo cost again but not at this hotel Houria Palace Port el Kantaoui. I feel this should be removed from their tourist list or at least checked out as suitable for British tourists.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 16/04/2014

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your accommodation. If you have not already, then please send this in to our Customer Relations Department and they will take all of your feedback and investigate the issues with the hotel.

Kind regards