No Contact

JCrowley's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“No Contact”

Written on: 07/04/2014 by JCrowley (1 review written)

Being allocation upon arrival at Tenerife I tried to contact your office prior to departure to find out which hotel we were staying at as we had a hire car and not a transfer to hotel. Dispite being on hold for the best part of 1 hour I never did get to speak to anybody. We arrived at the airport and whilst I waited to collect the hire car my wife tried to locate a rep with details of the hotel. she was given a scrap of paper with Caletillas on it. We assumed this to be the name of the hotel in the resort of the same name, not so we arrived at los Caletillas to find no hotel with that name. I resorted to going into hotels to ask if they had a reservation in my name!!!.
An email was sent to me (after we had left for the airport)
This information needs to be available days before departure or dont keep customers on hold for hours causing cost and frustration. On the plus side the Hotel was OK and we had a good holiday.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to JCrowley's Review

Written on: 16/04/2014

Hi

I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you have not already can you please send this to our Customer Relations Department so we can further investigate this. I hope that despite this that you managed to have a lovely holiday.

Many thanks