Customer complaints???

pearlvc55's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Customer complaints???”

Written on: 20/03/2014 by pearlvc55 (1 review written)

I posted on here twice. Once after getting to the airport for my holiday to find lowcostholidays (LCH) had accidently booked the wrong year with the airlines. All my papers from LCH stated date of 6th Feb 2014. I wasn't allowed to board.Despite LCH & airline confirming, in writing, LCH then spent 15 hours arguing with me about refunding & getting another holiday!! A nightmare of meanness; extra costs to complaints & watchdogs, with me convinced I had been completely done over by a dodgy company & £600 lighter!!
i accept serious errors but not agruing & conning me into accepting atrocious deals.
It was finally agreed that another holiday was booked by the company, as expected by law, and I was told to accept £500. I did & left for 5 days left of my week holiday.
Getting to the airport, my flight had been booked in the wrong name by LCH. Luckily I e-mailed my passport number & the airline was helpful.
At the hotel, I arrived to find NO BOOKING by LCH. My previous 8 day booking was cancelled & the hotel hadn't received any other booking from LCH. A full 2 hours of me waiting!
On my return the airline (different) hadn't got my name so another security drama ensued.
I have put up my complaint here & 'feedback' from LCH is to 'contact customer care'! THERE IS NO CUSTOMER CARE TEAM. My e-mails sent have not been responded to; the phone number on their site goes in a big loop to nowhere. My booking reference for Feb 6th and 8th Feb was 6570922. You have my phone number, my e-mail, my address.
Get on with it re 'reimbursing' as you state in your response.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to pearlvc55's Review

Written on: 21/03/2014

Hi,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear all the trouble that you have been through. I have forwarded your case to our Customer Relations team and someone will be in touch shortly to resolve this for you.

Once again, I apologise for all the inconvenience that was caused and we will do our best to get this sorted for you ASAP.

Kind Regards,