Flying from local airport to Tenerife

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Flying from local airport to Tenerife”

Written on: 24/02/2014

Decided to take a short, cheap,Spring break flying from Norwich and found just what we wanted on this website. A bit overawed by all of the filters available and when we came to buy, both our credit cards failed to get through on-line but succeeded on the eventual phone call. One frustrating issue on-line is that all your payment details get wiped if you have to try a second time. (Interesting that both Visa and Mastercard called us immediately after trying to place the failed orders as the payee is in Spain or Spanish registered.) Overall very satisfied with final outcome provided the place we are staying at does provide half board even though its own website doesn't mention this, only breakfast!

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 24/02/2014

Hi,

Thank you very much for your review. I am sorry to hear that you have experienced trouble when booking through the website. The reason why your bank informed tou that the payee was in Spain is because we are now a spanish based company and our head office is in Mallorca. I am glad to hear you had a good experience booking with us and I hope we will be hearing from you in the future!

Kind Regards,