RUBBISH AFTER SALES SERVICE

Guest's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“RUBBISH AFTER SALES SERVICE”

Written on: 15/02/2014

I accidentally booked the wrong London hotel so phoned to change and spoke to an non UK adviser who just didn't understand that London was a city - she kept asking where the city was when I repeatedly told her the city was in the hotel title!!! She was absolutely useless - I think they keep you hanging on so they collect more money on the 10p per minute charge.

I have used low cost holidays in the past very satisfactorily but NEVER NEVERE NEVER again!.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 15/02/2014

Good Afternoon,

I am really sorry for your negative customer service experience and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. We always intend to make the booking process as easy as possible and deliver the best possible after sales service. We strongly believe that our customer service is really important for our company reputation.

We welcome feedback from our customers in order to improve our operations and services provided. Could you advise if the you completed your amendment or if still we can help you with something? Could you also provide with a booking reference so we look into the issue and direct your feedback to our Customer Service Managers.

Regards, Edison