Booked but no REFUND

drew3454's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“Booked but no REFUND”

Written on: 13/02/2014 by drew3454 (1 review written)

Booked a holiday on a Saturday for Easter 2014 for just over £2500, get a phonecall from lowcost holidays on the Sunday morning stating that the flight I had booked was now unavailable, but they could get me on another flight for the same day for an extra £400. I kindly refused their offer and was told I would get a full refund, still waiting for that. Now going through disputes with the bank to get my money back. I will avoid this company forever.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to drew3454's Review

Written on: 14/02/2014

Hello,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you have experienced trouble when booking your holiday with us. We always advise our customers that they should allow up to 7 working days for the money to go back into their account. Unfortunately, this is out of our control, as this is how long it can take for the refund to be processed in some cases. If you provide me with your booking reference, I will check your booking and will be able to give you an update on the status of your refund.
I am disappointed to hear that due to this, you will no longer use us when booking your holiday but I will do my best to resolve this for you as quickly as possible.

Kind Regards,
Alicia

Lowcostholidays.com's reply to Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 15/02/2014

Please could you provide me with your reference number?

lowcostholidays.com