It pays to be persistent.

Artyartep's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“It pays to be persistent.”

Written on: 05/02/2014 by Artyartep (1 review written)

Rating due to the low cost and excellent customer services, not the initial booking experience.
I checked out the exact same holiday, with flights and transfers, and lowcost was lower by £200.had great difficulty trying to book it, tried 3 times, only to have it cancelled at the last hurdle each time, made me quite cross. Also began to think the site was suspicious. Decided to pay the extra and book with another site. Rang customer services first to ensure I hadn't been charged and complain. The lady I dealt with was efficient and very polite and helpful. She sorted it all out, and booked it no time, I was pleased to save the extra money.
Liked the use of trip advisor ratings for hotels
The easy of selecting transfers
Dislike the difficulty choosing airport and destination, it kept giving me Milan airport, when I was going to lake Garda, where I was going was much closer to Verona, but found it difficult to choose this.
Dislike the difficulty booking online, you have to be persistent, I nearly gave up
Like the low cost compared to other sites, providers.
Will book again, but will ring if I have problems, straight away.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to Artyartep's Review

Written on: 07/02/2014

Hi
Many thanks for the comments, its important to get feedback.
Many people find it easier to speak to someone or just prefer to use the phone. We know that all of our agents are very experienced and as such are always on hand to make sure you get exactly what you want and they can cut down the booking time considerably.
Thanks for booking with us and we hope we can help you again in the future.
Regards, mary