left with no transfers

kittycat56denise's review of Lowcostholidays.com - www.lowcostholidays.com

“left with no transfers”

Written on: 04/02/2014 by kittycat56denise (1 review written)

after booking a weeks holiday in Tenerife,it was a price buster so we we told at the lafer wisest minute the name of the hotel,in fact it was six days before we went which was fine,i couldn't see anything on the invoice about paying for our transfers to and from the hotel so I tried phoning them but its only for new booking that you speak to someone so I emailed lowcost holidays twice to find out if we get transfers with the holiday,lowcost never even had the decency to email back to tell us that their was nothing in place transfer wise, so when we got to Tenerife we had to find our own way,it cost us seventy euros return,we will not be using this firm again.

Visit lowcostholidays.com

Lowcostholidays.com's Response to kittycat56denise's Review

Written on: 04/02/2014

Hi,Good Morning

Thank you for taking your time to write a review on your holiday experience with us. When you book a holiday through us we include a hotel and also flight and you are then offered the choice to book a transfer as an extra on your holiday. We do have a customer service department which is contactable 7 days a week by telephone, I do apologies that we never replied to your email.
Ounce again apologies that we never contacted you back and be rest assured this as been passed on to the relevant department .

Kind Regards,

Mark
HI, Good Morning,

Kittycat56Denise's reply to Lowcostholidays.com's Comment

Written on: 05/02/2014

I was told that transfers couldn't be made at the time I booked as it wasn't known what hotel was being booked but it could be added when we knew where we were going

lowcostholidays.com